Friday, June 15, 2007

Lists....

My favourite books...one's that i read atleast once a year...like i'm visiting an old friend..
- Algebra of Infinite Justice by Arundhati Roy because I sometimes forget what a complex,scary, issues filled world I live in and that i ought to do my bit to change things around me.
- Memoirs of a Giesha by Arthur Golden because Japan fascinates me and as soon as I save some money im spending a year travelling all over that country armed with a hello kitty backpack filled with jasmine tea:)
-Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen because some part of me believes that I should have been born in age where people dressed for dinner and sighed from a distance and fell in love forever with noblemen.
-The Jeeves and Wooster series by P.G. Woodehouse because no one does funny like Woodehouse and no one ever will.
-The Road Less Travelled by M. Scott Peck because I love analyzing unsuspecting victims...Muahahahaha:)

My favourite hotties.....my tastes in men change like the seasons but some have stayed on my list from the time I was 16....Brava hotties! Take a bow:)
-Pierce Brosnan...two words...Remmington Steel :)
-Gael Garcia Bernal because he played Che Guevara in Motorcycle Diaries
- Hugh Laurie in House M.D. because I have a soft spot for brilliant, emotionally unavailable, sarcastic men...sigh...
-Jakob Dylan...who knew Bob Dylan could have created that??
-Shashi Tharoor....because he's what I think the world should see Indians as. Smart, articulate and cute in an offbeat way:)

See? I can write shiny happy stuff:)

1 comment:

malted socktail said...

hmm, ill second on the che guevera look alike... but oi what s u got against bob dylan !!! :] - ok, now i dont know how these smileys, work but (fuming)