Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Apple martini's and accents...

I know i've been really bad about posts lately...just innundated with work and absolutely no time to breathe!

In the middle of this otherwise hectic work filled week I went out last night. My friend Poz threw a party at Opus which was choked to the gills with page 3 people all air kissing and being seen. Since I also air kiss thats not up for scrutiny. The highlight of the evening was Gina making me her world famous in Bangalore Apple Martini....for the uninitiated this is the most brilliant tasting drink ever...really! If you're ever at Opus ask for one:)

This utterly delightful girl I met came with me to above mentioned shindig. Her boyfriend joined us and we wound up at a friends house. Boyfriend of delightful girl then proceeded to make me feel like crap for not being "desi" enough. Meaning I can't pick Amol Palekar out of a line up or sing a Geeta Dutt song.

That annoyed the hell out of me. Just who define's desi-ness?

1 comment:

desh said...

picking up amol palekar dialogs my fav act, although me still to sing ne geeta dutt songs
everyone has thr own params to judge desi-ness maybe