Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm back!

Wow it's been a while!! Spent about four months doing very little other than getting my wisdom tooth removed and some cavities filled...not fun in case you were wondering:)
Have started working with a small sweet little company that has big dreams and a lot of heart. cross your fingers:)
Turn 28 in 2 months rather overwhelmed by that..i know it's not OLD..i know age ain't nothing but a number but being so close to 30 is freaking me out badly!!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuggghhhh

2 comments:

desh said...

I visited once in a while, and u have been off for quite a while...

before u went off u wr tokin bout some adventures, was expecting much more than the wisdom tooth story :)

unforgiven said...

Welcome back.

Things've changed all around the world.

28? Geez, I have the bit 3-O looming in front of me :|
I think we'll both survive though :)